[Mesa-dev] Submitting Topics for Graphics and Display uConf at LPC 2013

Jesse Barker jesse.barker at arm.com
Wed Jul 31 07:59:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

First off, thanks to those who have already submitted topics to the
Graphics and Display microconference!

For those who have not yet proposed, but plan to, please submit your
topics as described here:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/submitting-microconference-discussion-topics/

As we mentioned in the previous call, the final topics for the
microconference need to be formally proposed and accepted.  There are
a number of great topics on the wiki, e.g., splitting DRM and KMS
APIs onto separate device nodes, or extending KMS to address newer
device features, which are in need of someone to represent them in
the microconference.  The conference planning committee will base
allocation of microconference slots and scheduling on the number and
depth of topics, so this is critical.

Also, we have received word from the committee that the conference is
already more than 2/3 full, and attendance is limited, so please
register as soon as you can.

If you have any questions or concerns about the microconference, please
feel free to contact us.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in
New Orleans.

Thanks in advance,
Laurent Pinchart (laurent 'dot' pinchart 'at' ideasonboard 'dot' com)
Jesse Barker (jesse 'dot' barker 'at' arm 'dot' com)