[Mesa-dev] GLSL 1.50 GS layout qualifier progress

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Wed Jun 12 18:29:17 PDT 2013

I spent today trying to get GLSL 1.50 GSes up and running, so I can port
the basic UBO VS/FS tests to 1.50 GSes.  I made significant progress on
parsing and error checking, and the results are in the "gs" branch of my
tree (recently rebased on Paul's).  It's stuck currently at:

"error: size of array vertex_to_gs declared as 3, but number of input
vertices is 1"

and I haven't gone and looked at what's emitting that yet (that's the
next step).

It's not piglited, and there's some core cleanup that I need to pull out
and submit.  Just wanted to warn anyone else who might be poking at GS
support, so as to avoid duplicated effort.