[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): mesa, gallium, egl, mapi: One definition of C99 inline/ __func__ to rule them all.

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Wed Mar 13 09:53:58 PDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 03/13/2013 01:14 AM, Jose Fonseca wrote:
> > Sorry. I'll look into it. I did try running make locally, but it was not
> > representative because it didn't have everything enabled.
> >
> > BTW, scons is also busted with the recent autotools changes.
>
> Blarg.  Of course it did. :(  Has the break been reported to the guilty
> party?

It's fixed now. It was simple stuff.

> I haven't been following any of the build system discussion very
> closely over the last few weeks...

I also tend to glean over autotools review requests, as I'm not very familiar with it, but I keep forgeting to look out for impact into scons.

Anyway, no biggie, at least as far I'm concerned.  It's so hard to build mesa with all possible build systems, platforms, and required dependencies, so I don't think it's anybody fault builds get broken every now and then, just the nature of the beast.  As long as the build gets fixed in a timely fashion, then bisecting through the past shouldn't be too painful.

Jose