[Mesa-dev] Error while compiling the MAPI directory

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Wed Mar 20 11:12:01 PDT 2013

SCons builds via Visual Studio compilers. So I assume by "I am using Visual Studio" you mean, "no, I'm not using SCons"...

I'd strongly recommend using scons instead of replicating Mesa build with MSVC project, as Mesa build is extremely complex (a lot of code generation).

If you are determined to do your own thing, then build Mesa with scons _once_ while recording its output

   scons verbose=1  > scons.log 2>&1

then study the commands used to compile, and mimic them.

I'm afraid I can't help you further diagnose particular failures.  Life is too short.

Jose