[Mesa-dev] [Piglit] [RFC] ARB_separate_shader_objects test v2

gregory hainaut gregory.hainaut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:28:08 PDT 2013

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:58:17 -0700
Jordan Justen <jljusten at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tested with NVidia binary:
> fail :: spec/ARB_separate_shader_objects/sso-GetProgramPipelineiv
> fail :: spec/ARB_separate_shader_objects/sso-mix_pipeline_useprogram
> crash :: spec/ARB_separate_shader_objects/sso-IsProgramPipeline
> (results piglit output attached)
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:56 PM, gregory hainaut
> <gregory.hainaut at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Plese find below my (really too big) patch.
>
> It's not really big at all, but I think the piglit-shader changes need
> to be a separate commit/patch.
>
> -Jordan

Thanks very much for your test.

V2:
* split the patch properly with git :)
* sso-GetProgramPipelineiv: fix a VS linker error. Print current test
  step.
* sso-mix_pipeline_useprogram: fix a wrong expected. Now the test must
  work on nvidia :)
* sso-IsProgramPipeline: Print more current test step
	=> my guess is  nvidia choke on glDeleteProgramPipelines( -1,
	   id);
	=> Nvidia as AMD doesn't follow the spec (not very serious)

Gregory