[Mesa-dev] A simple GLES2 shader application performance slower with h/w renderer

Divick Kishore divick.kishore at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:45:19 PDT 2013

> vblank_mode was broken for a long time in EGL, but current 9.0 and 9.1
> have it fixed.  Not sure what version you're on.

I am using version 8.0.5. I have been unable to build the 9.1 for
softpipe renderer using the same options that I was using for building
8.0.5. I have posted separately on the same mailing list for the same
but I have not received any response so far. It would be great if you
could suggest something. Let me know and I can forward you the thread
where I had posted about this issue.

Thanks for pointing out that it has been fixed in latest revision.
Regards,
Divick