[Mesa-dev] sharing of context data for egl x11 backend

Divick Kishore divick.kishore at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:04:21 PDT 2013

Hi,
    I have written a simple program which shares data like texture and
shaders across two different GLContexts but it doesn't seem to work.
Is sharing of texture and shaders supported in Mesa EGL backend?

I first bind the first context and do the drawing and then I bind the
second context to current thread and then do the drawing with shared
data.

I am using mesa version 8  with llvm softpipe renderer with EGL libs
compiled for X11 backend.

I would appreciate any help,
Regards,
Divick