[Mesa-dev] Automake subdir-objects v2

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:38:07 PST 2013

On 11/11/13 18:53, Emil Velikov wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Here is an updated version of the subdir-objects series sent earlier.
>
> As a reminder the series aims to
> * make mesa build system "subdir-objects" compliant
> * minimise flags duplication across gallium
>
> Changes since previous version:
> * Resolved git-rebase mess in patch 5.
> * Dropped patches 6, 8 per Matt's request.
> * Dropped patch 10, 11 - libprogram is gone.
> * Dropped patches 17, 18 per Christian's request.
> * Dropped patch 22 - x86{,-64} is handled alot better now.
> * Dropped patches 33, 34, 35 - st/xorg no longer exists.
> * Resolved minor git rebase conflicts.
>
> The branch can be found over at subdir-objects-v3
> https://github.com/evelikov/Mesa.git
>

> As always comments and review is greatly appreciated :)

Hello gents,

I realise that these patches are not that interesting, and many people
have more important work. Would anyone be interested in skimming over
the gallium/Automake.inc part ?

With that said, I was pondering on merging them over on Friday/Saturday.
That way I can resolve any issues before people continue with the heavy
lifting on Monday. Any objections ?

Cheers,
Emil