[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 01/27] i965: Move cache_used_by_gpu flag setting to brw_finish_batch.
kenneth at whitecape.org
Wed Nov 13 17:52:06 PST 2013
It really makes more sense here.
Signed-off-by: Kenneth Graunke <kenneth at whitecape.org>
Cc: Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net>
Cc: Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org>
Cc: Juha-Pekka Heikkilä <juha-pekka.heikkila at intel.com>
src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/intel_batchbuffer.c | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/intel_batchbuffer.c b/src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/intel_batchbuffer.c
index 6d1ae79..9cdbe9e 100644
@@ -198,12 +198,6 @@ brw_new_batch(struct brw_context *brw)
brw->ib.type = -1;
- /* Mark that the current program cache BO has been used by the GPU.
- * It will be reallocated if we need to put new programs in for the
- * next batch.
- brw->cache.bo_used_by_gpu = true;
/* We need to periodically reap the shader time results, because rollover
* happens every few seconds. We also want to see results every once in a
* while, because many programs won't cleanly destroy our context, so the
@@ -232,6 +226,12 @@ brw_finish_batch(struct brw_context *brw)
brw->curbe.curbe_bo = NULL;
+ /* Mark that the current program cache BO has been used by the GPU.
+ * It will be reallocated if we need to put new programs in for the
+ * next batch.
+ brw->cache.bo_used_by_gpu = true;
/* TODO: Push this whole function into bufmgr.
More information about the mesa-dev