[Mesa-dev] Documentation patch

Rogovin, Kevin kevin.rogovin at intel.com
Mon Oct 7 00:31:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

> You're unlikely to find someone to review a 98kb patch.  You need to
> come up with a series of incremental improvements ...

Attached is the patch broken into 3 pieces as follows:

Patch 1: patches doxygen directory to run the modules in one run with sources and functions both inlined and cross-referenced. The reason to make it in one run is that the cross referencing of functions does not work very will with the .tag files. Additionally, doing the .tag thing made doxygen run twice.

Patch2: Removes the mainpage tags from src/

Patch3: For each module (and i965) a .doxy_text file is placed in the directory (or main directory) of the module. The mainpage tags removed in Patch2 are restored in the .doxy_text files. In addition, the .doxy_text files contain a listing of -source- files of the module. Lastly, text is written for VBO, Main and i965.

I would greatly appreciate feed back review of the text, in particular accuracy and if it is enough for a newbie to get started cracking quickly. Suggestions for improvements (corrections and additions) are greatly, greatly appreciated.

-Kevin