[Mesa-dev] i965: Last bits of texture-grf

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Thu Oct 10 06:38:44 CEST 2013

Thanks to Ken and Matt for a bunch of nasty rebasing work, texture-grf is
working again.  And this time, I've produced some reasonably solid
performance numbers indicating that it's a win, so I think we're ready to
commit.

Ken and Matt indicated that they were tired of reading this code (patch 2,
3) and were ready for it to go in, but there's one regression avoidance
patch (patch 1/3) that nobody's seen before, so I'm sending these bits
out.

The rest of the series, plus this, can be found at texture-grf-2 of my tree.