[Mesa-dev] Doxygen published online, updated every 4 hours

Chad Versace chad.versace at linux.intel.com
Fri Oct 11 23:58:25 CEST 2013

Tom asked me to do this, and it should also help Kevin.

I am building Mesa's Doxygen from master every four hours and publishing
it here:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~chadversary/mesa/doxygen/

It doesn't look very nice. It's incomplete. It's not cross-referenced as well
as it should be. If it gets published regularly, though, maybe developers will
pay more attention to it, improving it over time.

When and if it gets in good shape, we should probably start publishing it
on the Mesa site.