[Mesa-dev] Updated megadrivers series (megadrivers-6)

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 04:16:25 CEST 2013

On 12/10/13 02:03, Eric Anholt wrote:
> I've also updated the set of driver changes to set a global variable
> so that the loader doesn't *have* to update to createNewScreen2.  This
> in particular makes the change for the X Server that I just sent out
> backportable, since the new structs in dri_interface.h meant that
> you'd need a new Mesa (or some build hacks) installed to build your
> old xserver with new Mesa compatibility.  Let me know if the global
> symbol reacharound trick there is just too disgusting -- we can still
> go the createNewScreen2() route, it's just unlikely to see
> backporting, I think, and that seems like a worse outcome for
> developers.
>
> The series can now be found at "megadrivers-6" of my tree.  I'm hoping
> to push it whenever the X Server change lands.

Hi Eric,

Just sent a few comments on patch 07 (indent + missing fallback for
egl/swrast), patch 08 (indent + out-of-tree build fix) and patch 10(drop
the PUBLIC declaration of nouveau_driver_extensions).

FWIW Reviewed-by: Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com>

Big thanks again for your work.

Emil