[Mesa-dev] mesa state tracker geometry shader bits

Roland Scheidegger sroland at vmware.com
Wed Oct 16 15:33:43 CEST 2013

Pretty sure though we only implement half of it, as we should clamp
incoming depth values at depth buffer time (either coming from
interpolated depth or fragment shader output) to the near and far depth
range. So we only implement the part affecting the clipping, but don't
consider the consequences this has on depth values later per-fragment.
If tests don't detect this, I guess they just aren't sufficient...
But we could just say it is supported, and consider this a bug.

Roland