[Mesa-dev] OpenGL 4 drivers

Josh Klint joshklint at leadwerks.com
Tue Oct 29 17:02:17 CET 2013

Hi,

As I understand it, Mesa is in charge of providing OpenGL drivers for Intel graphics hardware running on Linux.  I'm in the process of porting our game engine over to Linux, and have been pleasantly surprised so far that the OpenGL 4 drivers for Nvidia and ATI on Linux work perfectly:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1937035674/leadwerks-build-linux-games-on-linux

I am contacting you because I have a pretty advanced Linux renderer running in OpenGL 4, and it might make a good test case for testing drivers.  Here's our renderer running on an Intel HD 4000 on Windows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFfgImmWqXE

I just wanted to make contact and see how we can help test OpenGL 4 drivers for Intel graphics on Linux.

Best Regards,

Josh Klint
CEO
Leadwerks Software