[Mesa-dev] i915: crash in test, only OpenGL 1.4, on Windows OpenGL 2

Ville Syrjälä ville.syrjala at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 5 03:50:24 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 03:03:33AM +0200, Ondrej Riha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have i915: Atom N455 and have problem with OpenGL ES 2.0 test. On Windows I have OpenGL 2, but on Linux I have only OpenGL 1.4 and therefore OpenGL ES 2.0 test crashed. For more info see:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/glmark2/+bug/1220783

You've managed to mail the entirely wrong person for this question. I'm Cc:ing
the Mesa list as they should be able to give you an accurate answer.

But I do believe there was a relatively recent change to make the i915
Mesa driver always advertise OpenGL 2.1 support for gen3 hardware. So maybe
Mesa 9.2ish or so?

I think your hardware is a pineview (can't really check w/o the pci id
though), and that should be gen3 AFAIK.

--
Ville Syrjälä
Intel OTC