[Mesa-dev] [RFC 0/133] GL_EXT_direct_state_access (core profile)

Dylan Noblesmith nobled at dreamwidth.org
Thu Sep 19 15:04:19 PDT 2013

Following idr's suggestion I limited the scope of my GSoC project to just
the functionality of GL_EXT_direct_state_access that isn't removed in
OpenGL 3.1+, so the extension is only advertised in core contexts.

It seems like the series is way too big to just send to the list
immediately, but it's available on github in the 'direct_state_access'
branch:

https://github.com/nobled/mesa.git

It includes some functionality of GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects (the
ProgramUniform* entrypoints), so the work on that extension that's been
going on might need rebasing if this goes in first.

I'm still working on piglit tests for this series.