[Mesa-dev] RFC: per-driver extension lists

Benjamin Bellec b.bellec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:08:45 PDT 2014

As Alex said, this is more like : R600/R700* support GL3.3.

* except original R600 (Radeon HD 2900 series).

I don't know if this can be easily added in your tool or it's even
important to say here. But I think this information should be mentioned
somewhere (on the RadeonFeature web page at least).

And is your tool strictly from a Mesa perspective? I mean, for instance,
GL3.3 is only supported for R600/R700 with kernel 3.14. Before, only
GL3.1 is exposed. This information is - indirectly - noted on
RadeonFeature web page though.

Benjamin