[Mesa-dev] Preparing for 10.1.1

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Apr 11 09:33:44 PDT 2014

I'm (finally) getting around to putting together a new stable release. I
apologize it's so late.

I've just pushed about 66 patches to the 10.1 branch. This includes
almost everything currently on master that was nominated for the stable
branch. There are a handful of patches which I didn't cherry-pick
over. I'll follow up with individual authors on each of those.

I'll also be going through the mesa-stable@ list since the 10.1 release
looking for other patch nominations beyond what was mentioned in commit
messages.

As usual, I'll do testing with piglit on my Intel laptop. But any
additional testing that anyone provides, (particularly on other
drivers), will be appreciated.

-Carl