[Mesa-dev] [Mesa-stable] Old, outstanding patches nominated for the stable branch

Anuj Phogat anuj.phogat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:47:51 PDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Here are patches that were nominated for the stable branch over one
> month ago, but have apparently not yet landed on master. Maybe some of
> these have been neglected or missed in the review process?
>
>   nv30: report the correct max varying limit (Jan 29, Ilia Mirkin)
>
>   mesa: Fix error code generation in glReadPixels() (Feb 14, Anuj Phogat)
>
>   mesa: Add GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_ARRAY to
>         legal_get_tex_level_parameter_target() (Feb 14, Anuj Phogat)

Patch is present on master:
commit 6bd2472a8b9a969d06dc110bd30ccd8daf713959

>   dri3: Enable GLX_MESA_query_renderer on DRI3 too (Feb 20, Ian Romanick)
>
>   mesa: Don't use derived vertex state in
>         api_arrayelt.c (Feb 27, Fredrik Höglund)
>
>   mesa: Add an error condition in
>         glGetFramebufferAttachmentParameteriv() (Mar 11, Anuj Phogat)
>
> It's possible that these patches have been abandoned, or even replaced
> by subsequent patches that have already landed. If so, let me know and
> I'll drop them from my queue.
>
> Since the above patches, of course there are some more recent things
> proposed to mesa-stable@ that have not yet landed on master. Anuj has
> both a 4-patch and 10-patch series sent in March. But everything else is
> fairly recent and is presumably still going through the customary review
> process.

I've pushed few more patches which I was holding back to push along
with many others still under review.
commit cb6566f9df61bfc84c27b382ba3e494bbac782d9
commit 313566825405c33f26a0471a997ec4c79fae6b08
commit fdd8bebc22f167f19d9cafbe2e7c189cb3720bcb