[Mesa-dev] Preprocessor patches

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Wed Aug 6 15:28:41 PDT 2014

Hey Carl.

Are the preprocessor patches on the gles3conform-v4 branch of my fd.o
repo the most up to date?  I seem to have lost the patches from my
inbox. :(  I've put R-b on almost all of them.

I want to look a little closer at "glsl/glcpp: Fix for macros that
expand to include "defined" operators".

I'm not sure about "glsl/glcpp: Fix line-continuation code to handle
multiple newline flavors".  A lot of shaders that we encounter are a
combination of hand-written and run-time, machine generated.  If the
hand-writen parts use cr-lf and the machine generated parts use sprintf
with \n, we'll get a mix of line endings.  Any idea what GCC does?