[Mesa-dev] Preprocessor patches

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Aug 6 17:45:10 PDT 2014

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
> It probably wouldn't be too hard to fix this code to be more general. I
> might take a whack at that now that I have this test in hand.

It wasn't too hard. I just sent a v2 patch in reply to the original (and
also force-pushed a new glcpp-fixup branch to my repository).

I've attached the result of glcpp on the mixed-newlines test file from
my previous email. It looks quite lovely, (if I do say so myself).

I haven't yet added testing for this to the test suite, (I think having
a source file with a mixture of newlines in is likely to confuse the
infrastructure I have for munging the test suite files to have various
flavors of newlines.) But I'll look into adding testing for that soon.

Thanks for nudging me to make this code more robust.

-Carl