[Mesa-dev] New stable-branch 10.2 candidate pushed

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Aug 13 21:10:35 PDT 2014

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
> Normally, I would have completed my own testing of the branch prior to
> pushing the candidate. This time, I'm a little late, but I plan to
> follow up tomorrow with my own testing results, (which hopefully will
> not lead to any changes in the branch).

I've completed that testing now. With piglit, I compared Mesa 10.2.5 to
the current 10.2 branch in three configurations:

	i965_dri.so with Haswell
	Gallium swrast_dri.so
	Non-Gallium swrast_dri.so

And there were no regressions in any of the configurations.

Unless I hear any negative testing reports from users of any other
hardware, I will plan to release 10.2.6 late this upcoming Friday (in my
timezone at least).

-Carl