[Mesa-dev] [RFC] initial ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 posting

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 03:52:31 PDT 2014

This is just the mesa and glsl compiler portions of the ARB_gpu_shader_fp64
extension that I've been slowly iterating over the past few months.

All in http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=arb_gpu_shader_fp64-submit but underneath the gallium + softpipe + mesa/st development, which all
need further cleaning and docs.

The biggest bits of this are the builtin generator, constant expression handling and uniform interfaces. I suspect there are chunks in some patches that might need to be in other, and the uniform patches are probably not very well explained, mostly because I can't remember why exactly I did what I did in a few places.

Dave.