[Mesa-dev] [RFC] initial ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 posting

Tapani Pälli tapani.palli at intel.com
Thu Aug 14 04:58:41 PDT 2014

Hi;

On 08/14/2014 01:52 PM, Dave Airlie wrote:
> This is just the mesa and glsl compiler portions of the ARB_gpu_shader_fp64
> extension that I've been slowly iterating over the past few months.
>
> All in http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=arb_gpu_shader_fp64-submit but underneath the gallium + softpipe + mesa/st development, which all
> need further cleaning and docs.

I have some fixes/changes to this which I rebased on top of your latest
tree, these are available here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~tpalli/mesa/log/?h=fp64_fixes

Notably the last one (i965 changes) is very experimental and should be
maybe ignored for now, others should be useful and fixes the fp64 tests
I've been sending to Piglit.

I introduced 'i2d and u2d', I'm not sure if this is wanted but it makes
implicit conversions in ast_to_hir.cpp cleaner, other option would be to
refactor implicit conversions code a bit. Let me know of your thoughts,
I can go for refactor if these are not wanted.

Thanks;