[Mesa-dev] The GL3.txt format

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at foolstep.com
Sat Aug 23 14:59:07 PDT 2014

Hi!

I made a PHP script to have a better representation of the OpenGL
compliance of Mesa:
http://creak.foolstep.com/mesamatrix/

But I'm not sure about the signification of some lines.

When there is a "DONE", with no parenthesis after, does it means it's done
for all the drivers?
And when there is a "DONE ()" -- with parenthesis, but nothing in it -- it
means that I should just take the "all DONE:" list, isn't it?

Also, for the lines beginning with a "-", I took the drivers compatibility
of the parent line, i.e. the first before without a "-".

Is it right?

And if you would like to format this file a bit more, that would help for
the future ;)

Thank you!

Creak