[Mesa-dev] Mesa release manager

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:01:34 PDT 2014

Hello list,

As you may have noticed there are some changes coming in Mesa's releases.
Namely, I will be taking over from Ian and Carl as Mesa's major and stable
release manager.

This will allow us to have timely releases, and will give Ian and Carl more
time to focus on other parts of Mesa.

My intent is to keep the original release process and clear-up any outstanding
confusions regarding the estimated release dates and patch nominations. That
does not mean that I won't welcome your feedback and suggestions.

I would like to thank Ian and Carl for their work so far, making Mesa such a
successful and stable project.

Regards,
Emil

P.S. The plan is to have 10.3-rc2 this Friday, 10.3-rc3 and 10.2.7 for next one.