[Mesa-dev] The long road to 'make dist' (gallium#2)

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:33:51 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Another boring yet important series, if we are to have properly working
> solution to package a mesa release tarball via 'make dist'.
>
> This series covers a few state-tracker files missed out previously,
> picks up all the gallium tests, tools and drivers.

Thanks for doing this. I don't think I've done anything worth a R-b,
but the series is

Acked-by: Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com>

The only real question I have is about whether the Android build files
need to be in the tarballs. I have a very slight preference for not
doing it, more so if Adrian says we don't need them.