[Mesa-dev] r600/sb loop issue

Vadim Girlin vadimgirlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:40:39 PST 2014

On 12/16/2014 05:44 AM, Dave Airlie wrote:

>>> Myself and Glenn are looking at it, Glenn noticed a piglit regression
>>> from this yesterday, I'll reproduce today and take a look.
>>

>> Hi, Dave & Glenn,
>>
>> Thanks for looking into it. FWIW, when I worked on it I've ran piglit's
>> quick tests and didn't see any regressions on evergreen (juniper 5750).
>> There were some failed tests in some piglit runs, but AFAIU they were just
>> random.
>
> Turns out we had a pre-existing fail that we noticed, not a regression.
>
> I'm going to push this, since its better than what is there, we can
> see if some public testing notices any big issues also.

Thanks, Dave. I'm really sorry that I can't pay as much attention to
that code as I'd like, and I really appreciate your and Glenn's efforts
for maintaining it.

(In case if someone thinks it's my fault, I must remind, I warned that I
won't be able to support it even before it was merged. So please don't
blame me :) ).