[Mesa-dev] mesa 10.1 driver specific freeze break request

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:23:28 PST 2014

Since r600g in master now has GL 3.3 support and it would be really
good if we could provide a consistent 3.3 support level (not looking
at you sandybridge).

So I'd like to request that I can backport the r600g specific patches
to enable geom shaders and hence 3.3. I'll use a single squashed patch
to do so. It only affects the r600g driver, so I'd like the other r600
driver maintainers to ack the idea as well as whomever else.

Otherwise I'll just make a 10.1-r600 branch and stick it in Fedora.

Dave.