[Mesa-dev] meta: single-copy glBlitFramebuffer from renderbuffers, depth.

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Wed Feb 5 17:20:03 PST 2014

We're looking at the option of using meta to implement glBlitFramebuffer()
on gen8, to avoid writing another set of blorp code.  I think it's looking
pretty promising.  Here's a first patch series that gets us to the point
of fixing glBlitFramebuffer(DEPTH) performance on gm45, which seems like a
nice concrete improvement for the meta path.

Note that for patch 6, if you're reviewing, you'll want to git show -b
instead.  It can be found on the meta-blit branch of my tree.  (Note:
there are a couple of other commits on that tree that are not sent for
review).