[Mesa-dev] glxinfo and indirect contexts on nvidia driver

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:16:13 PST 2014

Hey,

so currently glxinfo with our libGL vs indirect nvidia GL fails to work,

The main reason is we get fbconfigs, our libGL picks the best fbconfig
as a 32-bit per channel RGBA, but then glXGetVisualFromFBConfig fails
on that since I assume it wants 8-bit per channel ones.

Now I can fix this to fallback to the old school, choose_xvisinfo and
glXCreateContext paths and I then at least get the extension info etc
printed, though I'm wondering if there is something else we should be
doing in the glxinfo fbconfig picking code?

Any ideas?

Dave.