[Mesa-dev] Piglit - GL/GLSL tests - GSoC 2014

Chirag Agrawal a.chirag14 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:47:30 PST 2014

Hey!

I am Chirag. I am currently part of a dual degree program (5yr) at Birla
Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani - Goa Campus, India. I am in my
4th year as a candidate for a master's degree in Mathematics and a
bachelor's degree in Computer Science.

My programming expertise includes proficiency in C and Python and some
experience with C++ and JAVA. My recent programming experience includes my
internship at DreamWorks, Bangalore, where I worked with NUKE's API in C++.
I have also worked on multiple projects that made an extensive use of
OpenGL, as part of my course in Computer Graphics.

I was wondering if someone could help me understand a little more about the
project - *GL/GLSL tests for GL 4.0 and newer*
What kind of tests are we looking for? Is there some code that I could look
at?

Thanks!!

Sincerely,

Chirag Agrawal