[Mesa-dev] Introductory projects in r600/radeonsi

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 28 02:27:37 PST 2014

Hi Sean,

There are a couple of projects left to do on the Newbie page that will
help you get started contributing to mesa and piglit [1]
NV_non_square_matrices is done but the other two haven't been worked on
yet as far as I can tell. They are not to glamorous but should give you
a way to get started exploring the mesa code and the piglit framework.

Or if you want to just in the deep end you could take a look at the
specs for some on the unstarted extensions [2] and have a go at
implementing one.

Finally there is a good thread [3] that answers a lot of beginner
questions about getting started.

Tim

[1] http://wiki.freedesktop.org/dri/NewbieProjects/
[2] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/docs/GL3.txt