[Mesa-dev] Android build targets

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Mon Jan 13 22:19:04 PST 2014

Hi,

Been experimenting with building mesa on android specifically for ARM.
I was curious if there is a wiki page that covers building mesa on
android somewhere. Didn't see anything with the source or on
mesa3d.org.

As a start I'm building with BOARD_GPU_DRIVERS := swrast

libGLES_mesa.so is built but I don't seem to end up with like a
libGLESv2.so for instance from mesa which I was expecting. Guessing it
looks like libGLES_mesa.so goes into /system/lib/egl and then mesa
would be put into egl.conf but that's a guess on my part.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Tech Lead, Graphics Working Group | Linaro.org │ Open source software
for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
h) tom_gall att mac.com