[Mesa-dev] RFC: ARB_arrays_of_arrays work in progress

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 15 04:14:23 PST 2014

First of all sorry for my first post being a reply to Ians 10.1 release
plan.

Secondly I've rebased my work on current master and reimplemented my
work using the approach I mention in my last email. The changes are half
the size and now some basic execution tests are passing. The new branch
is here: https://github.com/tarceri/Mesa_arrays_of_arrays/tree/wip8

However I'm having an issue where if I'm running the tests using a
command like
./piglit-run.py -t ARB_arrays_of_arrays/compiler* tests/all.tests
results/array_of_array

Some of the tests crash with this error:
glslparsertest: brw_eu_emit.c:305: brw_set_src0: Assertion `reg.nr <
128' failed.

But when I run them directly using glslparsertest they don't crash.
Anyone know why this would be happening? I looked at the assert but it
didn't really make any sense to me.

In case it helps I'm using the build options ./autogen.sh
--prefix=/opt/xorg --enable-texture-float --with-dri-drivers="i965"
--with-llvm-shared-libs --disable-dri3 --with-gallium-drivers=""
on Fedora 19

Thanks,
Tim