[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.2 release

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Fri Jun 6 22:01:35 PDT 2014

On 06/06/2014 09:52 PM, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> Le vendredi 6 juin 2014 21:38:23, vous avez écrit :
>>>
>>> It fails to build here:
>> What configure options did you use?  Does it work if you use the same
>> ones I used?
>>

> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?h=10.2&id=5ab9a9c0ccff8218e9625f43a25535cf7d1d8ae0

This is the strangest thing I've ever seen.  That patch had some
conflicts that I had to resolve.  I also pinged Marek and Michel about
it on the mailing list.  That must have been accidentally added in that
process.

There are two things that vex me... 1. I built Mesa (with other build
flags) after picking every single patch, and I never encountered a build
error (but clearly should have).  2. Why is radeonsi not built by default?

Looks like 10.2.1 will be sooner than anticipated... :(