[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 00/23] Megadrivers galore

Thomas Helland thomashelland90 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:35:59 PDT 2014


I tried pulling down your git-branch, and test it out.
(I'm running Intel graphics on Ivy-Bridge, Arch Linux).
Using my old autogen-line failed.
(It never reached the point where it says to
go ahead and type make to build the stuffs)

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
--with-dri-driverdir=/usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri -
-with-dri-drivers=i965 --with-egl-platforms=x11,drm,wayland
--enable-egl --enable-shared-glapi --enable-gbm
--enable-glx-tls --enable-dri --enable-glx --enable-osmesa
--enable-gles1 --enable-gles2 --enable-texture-float
--enable-xa --disable-xvmc --enable-debug

At the very top i find an error:

configure.ac:2173: error: required file
'src/gallium/state_trackers/dri/drm/Makefile.in' not found
configure.ac:2173: error: required file
'src/gallium/state_trackers/dri/sw/Makefile.in' not found

It also complains about source files being in subdirectories,
but some "subdir-objects" option is not enabled.

Looking closer these warnings also appear when doing a
build of the master tree with the same command, but
there the autogen-stuff end up with a result that let's me make.

I then went ahead and did a bisect, doing a make clean between each.
Eventually I had gotten to head without any fails, and now head
also succeeded.

Seems like some files being left from previous compiles lets the
compile work as a charm, but if I start from bare bones it does not.

I'm no expert in build-systems, so that's about all I have for now.
Let me know if there's something specific you want me to try out.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/attachments/20140619/dba1ff35/attachment.html>

More information about the mesa-dev mailing list