[Mesa-dev] Wrong colors in 3D apps on big-endian systems

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Mar 13 18:36:37 PDT 2014

On Don, 2014-03-13 at 10:38 +0100, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
> On 12.03.2014 05:35, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >
> > Do the attached patches help?
>
> Thank you very much for your effort. I've patched the latest git version
> with your patches. Mesa works with the right colors but it doesn't have
> 3D acceleration. Mesa 10.1.0 and 10.0.3 works with 3D acceleration.
[...]
> libGL error: failed to load driver: r600

This is probably because r600g claims not to support any of the colour
formats chosen by the Mesa/DRI state tracker.

Did you only apply these two patches, no other modifications to the Git
tree? What if you only apply the r600g patch?

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer