[Mesa-dev] Questions regarding KHR_debug for OpenGL ES

Felipe Tonello eu at felipetonello.com
Mon Mar 17 11:42:27 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm working on the KHR_debug for OpenGL ES junior job. I recently
submitted patches to allow the piglit tests to be enabled in GLES
contexts as well.
Now I want to work on the src/mapi/glapi/gen/es_EXT.xml file. Recently
I saw a patch that moved the KHR_debug extension to a include type of
file.

My question is: How can I reuse this file but change the functions
definitions to add the KHR suffix?

I will obviously have some other questions later on that I will
address in this email.

Thanks for the time guys,

Felipe