[Mesa-dev] More ARB_texture_view bits for i965

Chris Forbes chrisf at ijw.co.nz
Wed Mar 19 02:24:50 PDT 2014

This series follows on from the ARB_texture_view support +
`prefer_no_swizzle` patches I sent out a while ago and fixes a few
things which I had previously overlooked:

- CopyTexSubImage didn't account for MinLayer or MinLevel when copying into a view.
- GetTexImage handling of SNORM formats would butcher texel values slightly.
- i965 was missing a couple of formats, which are required now for consistency.

With this series, all 154 piglit cases for ARB_texture_view now pass.