[Mesa-dev] RFC: per-driver extension lists

Aaron Watry awatry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:14:29 PDT 2014

> Do people have opinions on whether it'd be useful to also gather data
> for older hardware? FWIW I threw my TNT2 in there, which is probably
> among the oldest hw supported by mesa.

I'm not sure if it's worthwhile or not, but if you want/need it, I've
got a Radeon x1950 at home that I can pop in for a r300g run.

> Any other suggestions? As a reminder, the current list is available at
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~imirkin/glxinfo/glxinfo.html (defaults
> to core context, so older stuff doesn't show up, click on 'compat' to
> see it).

I like the UI in general, the one suggestion that I have at the moment
is to split <div id="table"> into two divs.  Anchor the driver
names/generations to the top of the window (position:fixed) and allow
the table content to continue to be scrolled.  That way you always
have the card names at the top of your screen.  You'll probably need
to add a dynamically-sized spacer to the top of the 2nd div, but I'll
leave that as an exercise to the reader.

--Aaron