[Mesa-dev] RFC: per-driver extension lists

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:46:18 PDT 2014

It would be nicer not to use dots to indicate an extension is
supported. I recommend using a high-contrast background color for <td>
of supported extensions and white or other neutral color for
unsupported extensions, a lot like piglit has green for pass and gray
for skip, but each vendor can have their own color.

Marek