[Mesa-dev] RFC: per-driver extension lists

Benjamin Bellec b.bellec at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:39:34 PDT 2014

Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong, it looks like EXT_draw_buffers2 (OpenGL 3.0) is
not enabled on Radeon HD2900 (R600 codename) due to hardware limitation.
I have no R600 card to check glxinfo.

David Airlie enabled this extension with this commit:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?id=de48199693484fc903627ce53b007901af2e37a8

And current code is still:
/* Supported except the original R600. */
    case PIPE_CAP_INDEP_BLEND_ENABLE:
    case PIPE_CAP_INDEP_BLEND_FUNC:
        /* R600 doesn't support per-MRT blends */
        return family == CHIP_R600 ? 0 : 1;

Regards.

Benjamin Bellec