[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.2 release plan strawman

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Fri May 2 12:10:48 PDT 2014

On 04/04/2014 05:18 PM, Ian Romanick wrote:
> Fast forwarding 3 months from the 10.1 release (March 4th, planned for
> February 28th) is May 30th.  I'd like to propose the following set of dates:

(Slight edits to the quoted e-mail to account for changes to the RC plan.)

> May 2nd: Feature freeze / 10.2 branch created / RC1.

Just a reminder... this is about 6 or 7 hours away.  I don't think
there's anything pending that would be too disruptive, but be careful
what you push.

I've asked the VMware guys to do an MSCV build, so hopefully RC1 won't
go out broken on that platform.