[Mesa-dev] Removing unused opcodes (TGSI, Mesa IR)

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Wed Nov 12 17:18:23 PST 2014

This series removes a bunch of unused opcodes, mostly from TGSI.  It
doesn't go as far as we could possibly go -- while I welcome discussion
for future patch series deleting more, I hope that discussion doesn't
derail the review process for these changes.

I haven't messed with the subroutine stuff, since I don't know what people
are planning with that.  I also haven't messed with the pack/unpack
opcodes in TGSI, since they might be useful for some of the GLSL packing
stuff.

Testing status: compile-tested ilo/r600/softpipe, touch-tested softpipe.