[Mesa-dev] feature request for mesamatrix.net

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at foolstep.com
Sat Nov 15 21:40:47 PST 2014

> I appreciate the work you've done to make the GL3.txt file much more
> readable.
> To improve it even more I would like to be able to click on the
> extensions names and see the whole text of the extension from the
> registry on opengl.org. I think it would help to understand why
> something isn't implemented yet and if it looks difficult, etc.

Hi David!

Thanks for the suggestion!
I made the changes and am waiting for a code review from my other dev
(https://github.com/MightyCreak/mesamatrix/compare/opengl-urls?expand=1).
I preferred to make a direct link to the opengl.org specs, I think
it's more mobile friendly than hover links.

Cheers,
Creak