[Mesa-dev] arb_gpu_shader_fp64 core pieces

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:15:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

Second posting for this series, I think I've taken all the reviews on board,
I've also included Tapani's work so far in this series.

I've talked to Tapani and we both agree we should probably merge the core
pieces of this first so the Intel work can proceed without constant rebasing
and I can start to get the gallium/softpipe pieces reviewed and Ilia can
make sure nouveau bits are ready.

So if people agree, this is the patchset I'd like to merge after review.

Dave.