[Mesa-dev] Mesa Testsuite windows/SCons

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:01:50 PDT 2014

Hi Rob,

Considering that you're working with the scons build I doubt that the
testsuite will detect any issues. It is more of in-driver tests and a few misc
ones that are wired up only with the autotools build.

If you really want to check the affect of your patch you can give piglit [1] a
spin, yet if the patch is not major you can just send it as is.

-Emil

[1] http://piglit.freedesktop.org/