[Mesa-dev] V3 ARB_arrays_of_arrays GLSL ES

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 5 05:57:34 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Just thought I'd bump this with a little more info.

- I've tested this with the new i965 vec4 nir backend without regressions.
- I've got subroutine and varying AoA working I just need to do some
tessellation shader tests and then desktop support will be ready**. I'll send
a follow-up patchset for this no changes are needed to the current series.

For anyone interested these as the remaining unreviewed patches:
7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14 (tested not reviewed), 15, 17, 18, 19

**interface support will still be missing but niether Nvidia or AMD ship it
either, I have some work in progress patches for this.